At LendBunny, we respect your privacy.
LendBunny is a DBA of 3 Rivers Marketing Group, LLC.
Last Updated: February 11, 2020
Commitment & Protection of Non-Public Personal Financial Information:
Types of Non-Public Personal Financial Information Collected and it Sources, Use and Retention:
Lendbunny collects your personal non-public information: directly from you via our applications and forms; when you contact us via email or by telephone; from our third party marketing affiliates and lead referral companies; from your creditors’; and other finance, banking and credit reporting agencies. We may collect certain additional information about you from the websites of other companies with whom we have relationships, and your internet usage if you visit our Website. The types of information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following: your name, address, and telephone number; information about your creditors; account balances, transaction history, payment history, and other information contained in your credit card statements; and other debt information obtained from collection agencies and consumer reports.
Lendbunny has designed its processes concerning the collection of your personal information around protecting access to it. Lendbunny limits our use and retention of acquired non-public personal financial information to what we believe is necessary to administer our business, to communicate with you, to detect and prevent fraud, and to assist us in providing you with our highest quality of service and products that you need and that may be of benefit or interest to you. In addition, we may use your personal information to tailor, refine, and improve our products and services. We may also use your personal information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Security Procedures to Protect Non-Public Personal Financial Information:
Lendbunny maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards for your non-public personal information against unauthorized access or use. Within Lendbunny your non-public personal information is restricted to employees who have a legitimate business need to access it including those who service your account or provide other services to you. Lendbunny employees are educated about the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information and are subject to a corporate code of ethics and policies that require it to be secure. You can aid us in maintaining the security of your personal information by not sharing it with anyone, and by limiting the transmission of personal information over such insecure methods as the internet or email. No such method of transmission can ever be 100% secure.
Sharing Information within Lendbunny Companies:
Lendbunny may disclose information that properly identifies you, such as your name, address, social security number, email address and other personal financial account information that we acquired about you. Specifically, Lendbunny may share your non-public personal information with its owned and affiliated companies (“Affiliates”), marketing service providers, creditors, and those third-party companies with whom Lendbunny has established a business relationship that will enable us to carry out contracted services for you and/or offer additional beneficial services or products to you to the extent permitted by law. Lendbunny holds its Affiliates to the same stringent policies and high standards concerning the security of your personal information as Lendbunny itself. The products and/or services available on LendBunny are from affiliate partnerships with companies from which LendBunny receives compensation.
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
In addition to our Affiliates and the businesses and marketing service providers that are described above, Lendbunny reserves the right to disclose non-public personal information about you at its sole discretion, as permitted or required by law, in order to help us carry out our obligations to you, provide products and services that you might otherwise not be informed about, and to any third party with whom you specifically authorize us to share the information. We maintain strict procedures and protocols that dictate the circumstances around which we will provide information to your creditors when they call us, including requiring that the creditor confirm your name and the last four digits of your social security number. Under no circumstances, however, will we disclose your telephone number to one of your creditors.
We will release your personal information if required by law, for example, if we receive a subpoena or otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires us to release your information.
If Lendbunny sells any part of its business, Lendbunny may transfer your information to its successor, regardless of your opt-out status.
Links to Other Websites:
Do Not Track Disclosures:
We currently do not respond to do not track signals in browsers because we do not track individual users across the web. May other parties collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when they visit www.Lendbunny.com? No.
Notice to California Residents:
- We will not sell your personal financial information. In response to a California law, we will automatically treat individuals with California addresses or telephone numbers (when disclosed to us) as if you requested us to not share your information with non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by the applicable California law. We will also limit the sharing of information about you with our Affiliates to comply with California privacy laws that apply to us.
- Right to Access Your Information. You have the right to request the following from Lendbunny with respect to personal information collected about you:
- categories and/or specific pieces of personal information collected;So you know (and as stated above) we collect your name, address, and telephone number; information about your creditors; account balances, transaction history, payment history, and other information contained in your credit card statements; and other debt information obtained from collection agencies and consumer reports.
- categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;So you know (and as stated above) we collect your personal non-public information from you via our applications and forms; when you contact us via email or by telephone; from our third-party marketing affiliates and lead referral companies; from your creditors’; and other finance, banking, and credit reporting agencies. Additionally, we may collect certain information about you from the websites of other companies with whom we have relationships, and your internet usage if you visit our Website.
- purpose for which your personal information is/has been collected;So you know (and as stated above) our purpose for collecting your personal information is to administer our business, to communicate with you, to detect and prevent fraud, and to assist us in providing you with our highest quality of service and products that you need and that may be of benefit or interest to you. In addition, we may use your personal information to tailor, refine, and improve our products and services.
- categories of third parties with whom Lendbunny shares your information;So you know (and as stated above) we may share your non-public personal information with our Affiliates, marketing service providers, creditors, and those third-party companies with whom we have established a business relationship that will enable us to carry out contracted services for you and/or offer additional beneficial services or products to you to the extent permitted by law.
- categories of your personal information Lendbunny has sold;So you know (and as stated above) we do not sell your personal information.
- the categories of third parties to whom Lendbunny has sold your personal information;So you know (and as stated above) we have not sold your personal information.
- the categories of personal information Lendbunny has shared for business purposes.So you know (and as stated above) for business purposes Lendbunny shares your name, address, and telephone number; information about your creditors; account balances and account numbers, transaction history, payment history, and other information contained in your credit card statements; and other debt information obtained from collection agencies and consumer reports.
You may submit a request to Lendbunny with respect to personal information collected about you no more than twice in any 12 month period by sending an email containing your requests to [email protected]. Prior to fulfilling your request, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
- Right to Have Your Information Deleted. You may request that we delete all of your information by sending such a request to [email protected] otherwise request that we close your account. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to fulfilling your request. Once confirmed, your account will be closed and we will discard your personally identifiable data (if required by law), but we may retain certain data for internal business purposes as permitted by applicable law.
- Although you have the right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information, as stated above, if you are a California resident Lendbunny will not sell your personal information.
Notice to Vermont Residents:
In response to Vermont regulations, we automatically treat accounts with Vermont billing addresses as if you requested that we do not share your information with non-affiliated third parties and that we limit the information we share with our Affiliates. If we disclose information about you to non-affiliated third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements, we will only disclose your name, address, other contact information, and information about our transaction and experiences with you.
Notice to Nevada Residents:
We are providing you this notice pursuant to state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by requesting that we cease calling you by contacting us directly and making such request in writing [email protected]. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702-486-3132; e-mail: [email protected].
Notice to Users Outside of the United States:
Lendbunny is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Neither our services nor any of our communications are intended for or directed to minors. If you believe we have been provided with any minor’s personal information, please contact us immediately at:
2000 Commerce Loop, Suite 2110
North Huntingdon, PA 15642
Federal Law provides that you have a right to prevent Lendbunny from sharing your information with our Affiliates, with third party companies or marketing service providers. If you do not want Lendbunny to share your information with its Affiliates, third-party companies, or marketing service providers, please opt-out by following an option offered within the “To limit our sharing” section of Lendbunny’s Gramm Leach Bliley Notice (available on Lendbunny’s Website). Once we have received your opt-out form, Lendbunny will cease sharing information with Affiliated or with third parties within a reasonable processing time.
In the event that Lendbunny goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our Website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
2000 Commerce Loop, Suite 2110
North Huntingdon, PA 15642